- High temperature applications up to 1475°F.
- Tilting or removable launder covers.
- Covers can't accidentally close - have safety lock out valves.
- Board or castable refractory linings.
- Wire or silicon-carbide heating elements.
- Reduced labor costs - no fork or monorail operator required.
- Reduced metal turbulence - results in cleaner metal.
- Lower melt loss - due to enclosed system.
- Low cold face temperature - resulting in cooler operator environment.
- Metal is automatically transferred to casting stations as required.
||Proud Member Of: