Molten Metal Handling Solutions
Got Ladles? We Do!
Ladles hold a very special place in Modern Equipment’s hearts. After all, foundry ladles are where we got our start back in 1919, as Modern Pouring Device company.
Modern Equipment Company can help you maximize your casting facility's production with one of the industry's widest and most advanced lines of molten metal handling equipment. Whether you're retrofitting or building a new facility, we're sure to have a foundry ladle product that's compatible with your melting system capacities and delivery needs.
Fore Hearth Ladle
Custom U-shaped Pouring Ladle
Custom tapered ladle
Standard Ladle Products
- Hand Ladles
- Forklift Ladles
- Bull Ladles
- Transfer Ladles
- Nose Tilt Ladles
- Geared Ladles from 14” to 80”
- MOD - Tundish Ladles
- U-shaped Ladles from 100# up to 25 tons
- Teapot Ladles from 250# up to 20 tons
- Ductile Iron Treatment Ladles including Modern’s Patented Mod-Tundish from 500# up to 4 tons
- Bottom Pour Ladles from 500# to 25 tons
- Specialty pouring equipment includes manual and hydraulic lifts, hydraulic tilt stands, and transfer cars.
Custom LadlesModern Equipment has been at the forefront for customized ladle solutions since day one. We can build a ladle to suit your particular application or replace a specialty design no longer manufactured by others. Custom built ladles for pre-cast liners are manufactured routinely. Custom spouts, gearings, and configurations are our specialty. Please contact us to help you with your projects.
Ladle Pre-heatersModern Equipment 's ladle pre-heaters are designed to efficiently control where the heat is being applied. Rather than simply firing a torch into a ladle, look to Modern’s engineered ladle pre-heating solutions to reduce your costs effectively.
- Little Escapes our Mod-Tundish Ladle
- TriFold Ladles Handshanks and Pouring Devices
- Ladles and Carriers Custom Designed For Your Operation
- Heavy Duty Geared Ladles
- Monorail Hot Metal Carriers
|Partner Companies||Proud Member Of:|